Monday, December 6, 2010

Pictures

I'm just putting up so pictures to prove we're still alive. Everyone told me baby #3 is the hardest so I braced myself for it. Luckily, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It's just different then when I had Owen and Jack. When they were babies I could usually find time to take a nap most days and still have a little down time. Not so with this one! I'm lucky to sit down at all during the day except to feed Emmett. I'm tired but don't have time to register that I'm exhausted! Thankfully, Emmett is a very good baby and we're are loving having him around! I'm so grateful that he finally decided to join our family this year. This same time last year I had just had a 3rd miscarriage and was starting to feel like we'd always be a family of four. What a difference a year makes!

Anyway, here's some random pictures.

Soccer star Owen


Owen scoring a goal


All 3 handsome boys. Thanks Grandma Walker for the cute church clothes!


Although Owen kicked and screamed while getting dressed he asked to wear them again after so many people at church told him he looked handsome. On the way home from church he informed me that the people who didn't tell him he looked handsome probably just didn't recognize him because he looked so good. Oh the Walker Boy ego! Its a strong gene.


Yup, baby #3 means time for minivan. I swore I'd never do it and I hate to admit it but I love it!


Another brother also means bunk beds! We're putting all three boys in one room so Owen and Jack got bunk beds. They love them!


Halloween!

2 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

Glad to see you all are doing well!

lisa said...

Look at you, mother of 3 AND still blogging. Your boys are getting so old... Owen can kick a goal?--that's crazy!

We just got a van too, and we have an almost identical picture of Jack and Lucy in front of it. (oh yeah, and I am loving it too!)