Friday, October 30, 2009

Catching Up

Seriously, I don't know how you guys keep your blogs up! It's 10 o'clock on Friday night and I finally have a few minutes to put up a few pictures. Can we just say Primary Program?! And yes, this is my THIRD primary program as primary president.

Anyway, here's a few pics of what we've been up to lately. Halloween costumes took up a big chunk of my time this month. The boys decided (with persuasion) that they wanted to be bicyclists. Here are their very authentic-looking Tour de France jerseys . Owen's is the green one and Jack's is yellow.






All ready to race!


We've been so busy this month that I finally got the Halloween decorations out on the 29th. When I got them out I found a couple of kits that I had bought on clearance last year to make spiders and a pirate ship. So we had a Family Craft Night to make our Halloween decorations. Even Robby got in on glue gun fun.


Here are some of the finished products.


On a rainy day this month I made play dough and let the boys go at it. They had a blast and probably played for a couple of hours. Jack especially loved it since play dough is something we usually do while he is napping. Surprisingly, the mess wasn't too bad. Homemade play dough is way easier to clean up than the store bought stuff.





Finally, Owen started a soccer class this month. Several of his friends are in the class and so far he loves it.



Hopefully, things will slow down soon and I can do a better job of posting. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

5 comments:

rachel garber said...

Cami - those costumes are so cute!

Nika said...

The costumes are great. What a good idea.

lisa said...

hey! maybe a few more comments will persuade you to keep up on your posting :) i've been meaning to call you forever now, so i'll probably just do that instead of writing you a novel here, but love the tour de france costumes-especially since they are homemade(true bowden style). miss ya, hope you're surviving the busy-ness.

Unknown said...

They turned out soo cute!! How did trick or treating go for you guys?

Lindsay Jane said...

I had no idea you read my blog - now that's exciting! Thanks for commenting, it was good to hear from you. I would say that you need to post but I've been on a blogcation lately so I can't say a thing...hope you're well.