Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Here

I swear we are still alive. It has been especially weird and crazy tax season this year. We are so excited that there are only two weeks left! Hopefully, life will return to normal again.

Last week the boys and I decided we had had enough of tax season so we took off to Portland to visit my parents. The boys had a blast and we were sad when we had to leave (although glad to see Robby). It was a nice break from the tax season routine. As soon as my dad sends me the pictures I will post them.

Other than that we haven't done much of anything the last few weeks. We are just anxiously awaiting April 15th!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I don't blame you! I would be anxiously awaiting April 15th too! And how fun that you got to go visit your parents! Hang in there, it 's almost over! :) I can't wait to see pictures!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh and I'm glad you guys are still alive! Lol! Good to know!:)

Cadle Clan said...

We're sorry we haven't seen more of you guys this tax season. Things have been a little nuts with all my kids! Two more weeks! yeah!

THE TAYLORS said...

amen sister to the 15th