Friday, December 5, 2008

Crazy Busy

Okay, okay, I know I haven't posted in over a month now, but Primary is filling up all of my time. We had the Primary Program at the end of November, then there was Thanksgiving of course and ALL of Robby's family was in town. Last night I had my Primary Board Meeting/Christmas Party. I have to do Priesthood Preview on Sunday, then the Santa's breakfast on the 13th of December! Ahhh!! And then we leave on the 16th to go to Portland where we will drop off the kids with my parents so Robby and I can fly to Utah for his brother's wedding. Then we will fly back to Portland for Christmas and then fly back the day after Christmas for Robby's brother's reception. Whew! It's nuts around here.

I promise I will post some pictures soon. Although that means I will actually have to take some first...

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! You have been crazy busy! We miss you guys! I hope you got our Christmas card! I was in charge of the Primary Program this year, and it is a LOT of work! I hope it went well! Good luck with all of your running around, and I can't wait to see pictures!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Cadle Clan said...

Busy life over there! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss walking with you and Meredith. Conner says to say hi to Owen