Monday, October 13, 2008

Jack is Stuck in the Toilet!

Like always, we went to Robby's parents' house for Sunday dinner yesterday. After we ate dinner the kids were all playing and Robby and I were doing dishes. Suddenly the kids came running out yelling, "Jack is stuck in the toilet!" Jack loves splashing in the toilet whenever a bathroom door gets left open so I assumed that he had gotten his arm caught in the toilet. Much to my surprise, when I got to the bathroom, he was actually sitting IN the toilet. I almost died! Of course I screamed for someone to bring me a camera before I got him out but unfortunately he climbed out himself before a camera got there. Bummer. It would have been a good picture to embarrass him with later. He was pretty upset once he got in the toilet so I am hoping he won't want to do it again, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Hopefully, everyone will remember to shut the bathroom door from now on.

6 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

That's fabulous!!

The Jensens said...

So, Tommy holds the record with 3 documented toliet dips. Is Jack feeling competitive?

Cadle Clan said...

Love it! Oh, too bad no camera! That would have been priceless!

lisa said...

k that's hilarious... i totally would have stuck him back in the toilet just to take the picture.

sterling said...

Robby and Cami,

Thanks for blogging. It's nice to keep up with you guys this way.

Sterling

THE TAYLORS said...

Ha ha!!! That is awesome. I definitely go out of my way to make sure ALL doors in my house stay shut, who knows what kids will do these days ;)