Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jack and Emmett too!

I really do love all my kids the same. It seems like lately I post all about Owen. He's just got lots of fun things going on right now.

Right now Jack is loving preschool and starting to really catch on to his letters and their sounds. Last week his class went on a field trip to Carl's Jr. They each got to make their own t-shirt to wear to the field trip.

Jack is also starting to try new foods. This is huge for him. Since the day he was born this kid has been extremely picky. We learned the hard way that we can't force him to try things either. He just gags and throws up. Eww! So recently he has added apples and raisins to his diet! It doesn't sound like much but it is a big step.


Emmett is seriously the best baby ever! It's not unusual for him to sleep 10-12 hours at night without waking up. I think we have the thumb-sucking to thank for this. And he is a great sport getting dragged all over town while I take Owen and Jack to all their various stuff. He is also starting to get mobile. He rolls all over the place. I'm constantly finding him stuck in a corner somewhere. Here's a video. (Sorry it is so shaky, I kept moving to get out of his way.)


No comments: