Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just for fun

Here's some pictures just for fun.







Here's a couple of papers Owen brought home from school lately. So cute! He loves to write and is really starting to read! Lately, I've been finding him reading books to Jack and Emmett. I love it!


Here's a link to a funny video the boys made with the kids. They thought they were so cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2PYiDkLRIs


All of sudden Emmett starting sucking his thumb. What the heck?! Unfortunately, I think it might be hereditary. Robby sucked his thumb until he was five!

All of my handsome boys!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Oh my heavens, baby E is so stinkin cute!! And, that's a lot of boys you're accumulating there... I highly reccommend going for a girl next time. (NOT that you should be thinking about next time yet.)

Cadle Clan said...

Love the pics!!! Adorable! How have you been????

Olivia Carter said...

Oh I LOVE that last picture! SO sweet! I can't believe how big your kiddos are!