Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ocean Isle Beach 2010

This year we were lucky enough to go and spend three weeks at my parent's beach house in Ocean Isle Beach, NC. Robby couldn't miss quite that much work so the boys and I headed out a few days ahead of him. I was a little worried about flying across the country by myself with the boys but they did amazing and it ended up not being a big deal after all.

There's not much exciting to say that we did at the beach. It was just us, my parents, and my brother Jeff and his family. We pretty much relaxed for 3 straight weeks. It was amazing. We did venture out one day and took a ride on the ferry but other than that we went to the beach, went to the pool, read, slept, and ate...a lot.

So here's a ton of pictures from the trip. Thanks to my dad for being the designated photographer. (Sorry if you notice a lack of pictures of me, but I don't do pictures when I'm pregnant.)


Harrison, James, Jack and Owen checking out the sand castle.


James and Jack playing under the house.


Jack digging, one of his favorite things to do at the beach.


Jack playing in a bucket, his other favorite thing to do.


Jack sitting in a bucket. This was his favorite this to do last year and he was little upset that he no longer fit all the way in the bucket.


Jack splashing in the water.


Jack buried in the sand. We couldn't get Owen to join him regardless of the bribes.


Jack and Owen playing on the deck with glow sticks.


Jack and Owen posing for pictures.


Harrison, James and Jack hanging out in a tide pool.


Family picture! (Soon to be outdated.)


Jeff and Augusta's sand castle.


Owen and James digging in the sand.


Owen and James on the deck.


Owen playing soccer in honor of the World Cup.


Owen catching waves in a tube.


Owen riding on the ferry.


Owen catching more waves.


View from the deck.


Robby and the boys catching fish.


1 comment:

rachel garber said...

Well you sure sold me on North Carolina! I have to get there. Also, you don't do pregnancy pics? Are.You.Kidding.Me? You looked cute as always in your family picture!