Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ocean Isle Beach

We spent the last two weeks of August at Ocean Isle Beach, NC. It was amazing. My parent's have an awesome beach house and we had so much fun with them and my oldest brother and his family. We had two whole weeks with nothing to worry about except putting on enough sunscreen. I even learned to knit (so fun!) while I was there.

Here some of the pictures from the trip.


Can you see a theme to what Jack's favorite thing to do was?

Owen discovered the boogie boards. We were surprised at how brave he was.

This is Owen making sand angels. And yes, this is the same kid that doesn't like to be dirty and won't even finger paint. Go figure.

The whole family in the water. Even Jack loved the ocean this year so it was fun for all of us to get in.

Family picture. My hair is crazy because it was so windy that day!

All the kids hanging out on the deck, eating Otter Pops.

My dad took tons more pictures but I haven't had a chance to go through them all yet.

2 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

so fun!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

So cute! And I LOVE that family picture of you guys! You should put that as your header! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! :)