Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures I finally uploaded off my camera. Just stuff the boys have been doing lately.



We were slackers and didn't get a card in the mail on time for Mother's Day. So the boys made Grandma Jane an e-card that we emailed to her. Luckily, Grandma Walker lives here so we got her a real card on time for Mother's Day.




Jack loves to try on shoes. He doesn't discriminate. Men's or women's, doesn't matter to him. Here he is my church black church shoes. I sometimes have a hard time choosing between the two as well.




I'm surprised Jack could even stand up wearing Robby's backpack. He wore it around until Robby had to go to Scouts and wasn't happy when it got taken away.




My kids love watering the flowers. Fortunately, they can't turn on the water themselves or my flowers would be drowning. I'm not good at remembering to water the flowers though, so it is nice that the boys remind me.




I made this apron for Owen since he loves to cook so much (mostly cookies). But when Jack gets a chance he likes to wear it too.




Owen's cousins got him this awesome sucker at Disneyland. Unfortunately, it kept getting dropped and broken. Eventually, the sucker that was left mysteriously "disappeared" into the garbage. Thanks Payton, Fallyn and Mayce!




Owen got soccer goals for his birthday. Now that the weather is nice he is outside playing whenever he can find an opponent. You probably can't see but he is also wearing his shin guards. The shin guards are used for everything these days: soccer, running, bike riding, etc.

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Such cute pictures! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You are the best, and the boys are adorable! :)

Esther Noelle said...

Hey Cami! Thanks for your comment! Yeah for blogs so we can see what people are up to, huh? It's good to see you too!

Olivia Carter said...

Cami! HI! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could see how your family is doing. The last time I saw you was when Owen was like a little, little baby! I can't believe how big he is now. Glad we get to catch up via blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Your boys are getting sooo big!! They are so handsome!! How are you!?

THE TAYLORS said...

You should have taken a pic of when the back pack got taken away... that would have been funny! I love all the pics :)